We have a honor to invite specialists of your Corporation and you to join the V International Forum «Technology of information modelling – the basis for life-circle management of civilian, industrial and transportation capital facilities», which will proceed in Moscow the 01st June 2016 in Congress-Hall "Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel", Address: Moscow Olimpiyskiy prospect 18.
The overriding priority for effectiveness and competitiveness increase of strategic industries and constituent regions is the expenditures cutting-down for survey, design, construction and operation of infrastructure facilities.
The thoroughgoing application of information modelling technologies according to the best practices is the unique powerful tool to decrease investment risks, to enhance the quality and flow of designing, to reduce costs and terms of the construction and to diminish operators expenses.
The Forum aim is to demonstrate the viable international practices for information modelling technologies during the all stages of the capital facilities life-circle, to discuss the ways of technological modernization of the constituent regions and strategic industries to develop competitive production.
The core items:
- The best Russian and international practices for the capital facilities life-circle management;
- The comprehensive application of information modelling technologies is the key element for investment risks mitigation;
- The case history for information modelling technologies application to administer the public-private partnership mechanisms;
- Ways of operation spending cuttings, the infrastructure safety;
- Information support for the urban development. The digital information base of cooperating between the municipal architect department and survey, design and operating entities;
- The staged implementation of technologies of information modelling into the Russian Federation economy;
- Peculiar features of information modelling technologies imbedding in the constituent regions. Economical aspects of implementation;
- Information modeling adoption for education. Issues of staff training and upgrading of skills.
Forum entry list: Governors of constituent regions, heads of the state authorities: Ministers of regional administrations, Moscow executives, the Russian Federation State Duma members, the RF Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities, the RF Ministry for Transport, the National Alliance of Surveyors and Designers, the National Union of Construction Expertize Organizations, the Agency for Strategic Initiatives and also the division heads and technical directors of vertically- integrated corporations of “GAZPROM”, “RUSHYDRO”, Scientific- Technological Center of the oil company “ROSNEFT”, State company “RUSSIAN HIGHWAYS”, “RUSSIAN RAILWAY”, State corporation “ROSATOM” and others, which is in progress to develop the technologies of information modelling and ready to share the their positive experience.
The Organizing Committee:
The National Chamber of Building Experts (NCBE) is an available- membership-basis alliance of experts in construction, designing and engineering surveys. NCBE is founded to unite the experts and assist in their efforts to develop construction, designing, engineering surveys and construction expertise.
The Inter-industry Institute for employees in the state procurement, investment and urban development (IIESPIUD) realizes programs of professional retraining and advanced training including organizations participating in self-regulating bodies for construction.
The Organizing Committee is addressing to professional bodies, public associations, municipal authorities, CEOs and experts of surveying, designing, construction and infrastructure operator corporations, professors and students of educational facilities to join the Forum, to participate in discussions and make presentations..
Fee-paying participation. Options for participation conditions and payments you can find here.
In case of questions you can contact the Organizing Committee by phone: 8 (926) 296-03-11 or send e-mail letter: firstname.lastname@example.org.